DCC-EQUIPPED MOTORIZED ELECTRIC TURNTABLE - HO Scale. Bring your entire model railroad together in one place and get your electric trains on track fast with the Bachmann Trains HO Scale DCC Motorized E-Z Track Turntable. Designed for HO Scale E-Z Track, this turntable is also compatible with smaller On30 Scale engines as well as other popular track systems. This easy to operate turntable features a motorized gear drive and indexing so, when you flip the switch, it accurately aligns the bridge with any of the 16 nickel silver track positions. Additional features include DCC-equipped with dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder, switch and wires provided for DCC (analog) operation if desired, Turntable Bridge is 10", outside diameter is 14", painted maintenance building and prototypical operator’s cabin included. (Note: Locomotive is not included).
- Gear drive, turntable indexed to each track section for accurate alignment
- Spring-loaded direction switch and wires provided for DCC (analog) operation if desired
- Turntable bridge is 10"; outside diameter is 14", painted maintenance building and prototypical operator’s cabin
- Designed for use with Bachmann’s HO Scale E-Z Track®, and is easily adaptable to other popular track systems. (Note: Locomotive is not included.)
- Product Measurements: L 16 in., W 16 in., H 4 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 18 in., W 2.8 in., H 17.5 in.
- UPC: 022899462981