Pricing and Ordering Policies
- The Bachmann Web Store accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. (Personal Checks, Gift Cards, Money Orders, and Travelers Checks are not accepted.)
- Customers outside the United States may be responsible for additional duties, taxes, and custom clearing charges. These are not charged by Bachmann.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified online. If you want to add another item, you need to create a new order. If you want to cancel an order, you must call us to see if the order has not shipped. If it has not shipped, we will see if it is possible to intercept the shipment. Customer service is available Monday through Friday, in English only, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm EST. by calling 215-533-1600.
- We several methods for shipping; not all methods are available to all countries. The shipping charge displayed is based on the weight of the items in your cart and the speed of the service.
- We ship Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, will be shipped on the next business day.
- In most cases, if your order is received on a regular business day before 12 Noon eastern time (10 am on Fridays), it will leave the same day. Please take this into consideration when selecting the shipping service level.
- Bachmann will not be responsible for incorrect addresses, and inconveniences caused by late deliveries.
- Bachmann reserves the right to cancel orders for items incorrectly priced on our site. The customer will be offered the option of cancelling the item from the order with no penalty or continuing with the purchase at the proper price.
- Bachmann reserves the right to refuse any sale at any time.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Bachmann is not responsible for typographical errors.
Our controllers and transformers included in our sets and available for separate sale are equipped with a 110 volt power supply designed for U.S./Canadian customers. Additional adapters or converters may be required in other countries.
The terms of some of our licensing agreements dictate where we can ship their licensed items. The locations for each licensed product line are listed below. The shopping cart will warn you if you select a licensed product that has shipping restrictions to your location. If you continue the checkout process to the restricted location, it will remove any items with restrictions from your shopping cart before final check out.
Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States.
Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey™ licensed products can be shipped worldwide.
Bachmann Web Store Return Policy
Thank you for your recent purchase from Bachmann Trains, the world's largest manufacturer of model railroading products. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We realize that there may be times you need to exchange or return a product that does not meet your needs. Please read our return policy below.
Returns will be accepted up to 30 calendar days from purchase. All exchanges will be for similar product only.
All returns must be authorized. You must contact us for instructions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your email includes the order number, the name product was purchased under, daytime phone number, and ship-to name if it is not the same as the purchase name.
Full Refund Requirements
Items must be in new condition.
Items must be returned with ALL original packaging and parts. Items not in their original packaging are not returnable.
Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.