AMTRAK® CITY SPRINTER - HO SCALE. Recreate the thrill of high-speed electric passenger railroading with the new Amtrak® City Sprinter HO scale train set. Take control of the modern Siemens ACS-64 electric locomotive and three lighted Amfleet passenger cars as you rush passengers between destinations along the famous Northeast Corridor. This set features an ACS-64 electric locomotive, ready-to-run with analog control and speaker equipped for upgrading to sound and DCC, an oval of E-Z Track® with concrete ties and broad 22” radius curves for modern, high-speed operation, a speed controller, and a wall power pack.
This Complete, Ready-to-Run HO Scale Electric Train Set Includes:
- sound & DCC-ready Siemens ACS-64 electric locomotive
- speaker equipped and ready for DCC decoder installation (sold separately)
- working directional headlights, ditch lights, and markers
- precision motor
- selection switch on the locomotive for track or pantograph operation
- Phase VI Business Class Amfleet® I passenger car with interior lighting and marker lights
- 2 Phase VI Coach Class Amfleet® I passenger cars with interior lighting and marker lights
- body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- 81” x 45” oval of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z Track® with concrete ties, including 16 pieces of 22” radius curved track, 7 pieces of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of Amtrak®. Amtrak, Amtrak California, Amtrak Cascades, America’s Railroad and Pacific Surfliner are service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.