EMD GP38-2 DCC Ready Diesel Locomotive - CSX® HTM #2640 - HO Scale. The GP38-2 is a powerful 2000 horsepower four-axle diesel-electric locomotive. Designed as a General Purpose road switcher, this locomotive was built by General Motors, Electro-Motive Division. Many GP38-2’s remain in service today due to the ease of maintenance and exceptional reliability. The Bachmann GP38-2 locomotives feature; prototypical paint schemes, Die-cast chassis, and all-wheel drive. This model preforms best on 18" radius curves or greater.
- DCC-ready with a factory-installed 8-pin socket for DCC decoder installation of your choice.
- Die-cast chassis, and all-wheel drive
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Preforms best on 18" radius curves or greater
- HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 8.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 10 in., W 2 in., H 3.5 in.
- UPC: 022899617206
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of CSX Corporation and is authorized to use trademarks owned and/or registered by CSX Corporation.