THOMAS & FRIENDS™ OLIVER ENGINE with Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Oliver is the No.11 green steam engine. Along with his break van Toad, Oliver was saved from being scrapped by Douglas. Then he was given a new coat of green paint and now proudly works on Duck's branch line. He is based on a GWR 14xx 0-4-2T tank engine push-pull fitted for branch line work. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 4.5 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.5 in., Width 2 in., Height 6.75 in.
- UPC: 022899588155
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.