THOMAS & FRIENDS™ NARROW GAUGE SKARLOEY ENGINE (diecast construction) - Runs On N Scale Track. Skarloey is one of the oldest engines on the Narrow Gauge Railway and has his own branchline - the Skarloey Railway. He is kind and wise and watches over all the engines who work at the Blue Mountain Quarry. Skarloey is based on a modified Fletcher, Jennings & Co. 0-4-0ST narrow gauge engine. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters. Narrow Gauge Thomas & Friends™ products are HO models that run on N scale track. All Thomas and Friends Narrow Gauge locomotives feature electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed Die Cast construction, all-metal wheels, and narrow gauge hook and loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Highly Detailed Die Cast Construction
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed narrow gauge hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann N scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of N scale track
- Product Measurements: L 2.5 in., W 0.75 in., H 1.5 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 5 in., W 1.5 in., H 4 in.
- UPC: 022899586014
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.