THOMAS & FRIENDS™ ROSIE ENGINE with Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Rosie is an energetic, fun and free spirited tank engine! She works as a shunting and mixed traffic engine and loves to race just as much as she loves to be Really Useful. Rosie is based on a SR USA Class 0-6-0T. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 5 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2.25 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.5 in., Width 2 in., Height 6.75 in.
- UPC: 022899588162
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.