Hi-Cube Boxcar - Milwaukee Road #4603. N Scale. First developed in the second half of the 20th century, Hi-Cube Box Cars were designed with higher ceilings to increase the per-car capacity of freight trains and to allow for the loading of larger items. The cars depicted by our models were a common sight on US railroads between the late 1960s and 1990s, however, the use of Hi-Cube Box Cars has steadily increased in the 21st Century.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies
- Road-specific Door Styles
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Mark II Couplers