40' Gondola Car - Bethlehem Steel with removable coal load - N Scale. Gondolas have been used since the early 1900s to transport various bulk materials. Due to their low side walls, gondolas are also suitable for high-density cargo such as coal, steel plates, coils, and bulky items such as pre-assembled track pieces. Bachmann Gondolas, come in a variety of colors and road names.
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance