Siemens SC-44 Charger - Amtrak Cascades® #1403 - N Scale. Bachmann’s all-new DCC sound-equipped N Scale SC-44 Charger uses Siemens Mobility’s original design documentation and sound files. This model includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs and a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. The WOWSound® diesel-electric locomotive sound package includes a horn, bell, prime mover, start-up/shutdown, compressor, cooling fan, coupler close/release, brake release and application, crew alert, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more. Loaded with prototypical features, the Charger brings all the sights and sounds of Siemen’s diesel-electric locomotive to your N Scale layout.
Destination Board shows: PORTLAND
- Siemens-approved design
- DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
- dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- directional headlights
- interior corridor work lights
- roof-mounted strobe lights, per prototype
- marker lights
- steady/alternate flashing ditch lights
- die-cast frame
- separately applied detail parts
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of Amtrak®. Amtrak, Amtrak California, Amtrak Cascades, America’s Railroad and Pacific Surfliner are service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.