Baldwin 2-8-0 Consolidation - Baltimore & Ohio® #2810. N Scale. The Baldwin 2-8-0 was a workhorse freight locomotive for many railroads and could just as easily be found working long mainline freights or short branch line consists. This Bachmann 2-8-0 Consolidation arrives DCC-ready with a socket built-in for the addition of the DCC decoder of your choice. The model features exquisite detail and accurately scaled functioning metal drivers.
- DCC-ready for the decoder installation of your choice
- Ready-to-run on DC-powered layouts
- Precision motor
- Operating headlight
- Completely hidden drivetrain
- Separate sanding lines
- Separately-applied details including bell, whistle, pop valves, and handrails
- Builders plate
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of CSX Corporation and is authorized to use trademarks owned and/or registered by CSX Corporation.