The “J” was the last mainline steam engine to run in the United States. Our N scale Class J is making a new run, equipped with an Econami™ SoundTraxx® steam package. Factory-set for Class J 4-8-4 realism, the steam package offers a choice of 16 whistles, multiple variations of 6 bell types, 4 prototypical chuffs, 5 airpumps, and 4 dynamos plus cylinder cocks, grade crossing signal, blowdown, brake squeal/release, coupling/uncoupling, water stop, and "All aboard"/coach doors—all in 16-bit polyphonic sound.
- DCC sound-equipped with Econami™ Sound Value package
- precision motor
- die-cast boiler, underframe, and tender frame
- separately applied detail parts and laser-cut exterior detailing
- die-cast finescale driver spokes
- E-Z Mate® Mark II coupler, rear
Performs best on 11.25” radius curves or greater.