STREAMLINED CABOOSE WITH OFFSET CUPOLA - Norfolk & Western #1776 - Bicentennial - HO Scale. The original design of this Streamlined (sometimes called Offset) Caboose was built by the Chicago, Burlington, and Quincy Railroad. The crew sat in elevated seats to inspect the train from the cupola while the train was moving. The caboose also provided the train crew with shelter at the rear of the train. The crew could exit the train for switching or to protect the rear of the train when stopped. Bachmann Streamlined Cabooses come in a variety of colors and road names.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks