HO Scale 40' Stock Car - Southern Pacific™ #70320. Stock Cars, also referred to as Cattle Cars, are a type of rolling stock used to transport livestock and larger animals between farms and other destinations. They were a common sight on railroads across North America from the late 1800s right up until the mid-1950s when trucking became more economical. The Bachmann 40' Stock Car rekindles the heyday of these fascinating railcars with a selection of attractive and authentic paint schemes.
- premium Silver Series® rolling stock
- fully assembled
- precision graphics
- blackened-metal wheels with RP25 contours
- body-mounted, magnetically operated E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- non-magnetic blackened brass axles with needlepoint bearings
- Celcon® trucks
- added weight for optimum tracking performance
- HO Scale 1:87
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.