HO Scale. Dome passenger cars gained popularity in the late 1940’s across the United States. The dome car features a glass dome on top of the car where passengers can rids and see in all directions around the train. They are often used as; coach cars, lounge cars, and observation cars. Bachmann Dome Cars features: detailed lighted interiors, undercarriage detail, blackened metal wheels, body mounted couplers E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, non-magnetic axles, and they Performs best on 22" radius curves or greater.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled Passenger Car
- Lighted Interior, Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Preforms Best on 22" Radius Curves or Greater, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 12.25 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 12.9 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.5 in.
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of Amtrak®. Amtrak, Amtrak California, Amtrak Cascades, America’s Railroad and Pacific Surfliner are service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.