72' Smooth-Side Baggage Car - PRR #6707 - FLEET OF MODERNISM - HO Scale. In the 1930’s lighter weight materials allowed for the development and production of a variety of coach, baggage, and observation cars as railroads ushered in the beginning of the streamline era. Materials like stainless steel, and aluminum, allowed for passenger cars to have smooth or fluted sides and smooth roof lines. Bachmann faithfully reproduces these Baggage Cars that are fully assembled with features that include; Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable), Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers, Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks, and Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 11.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 12.7 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899144061