With production beginning in 1918, the USRA 0-6-0 was one of a selection of locomotives designed by the United States Railroad Administration during the brief period in World War 1 when the US rail network was nationalized under government ownership. Classified as a light switcher, the type saw widespread success in both light freight and yard duties, and many railroads went on to run these plucky workhorses for several decades, once the rail system was turned back to the original operators. Bachmann's USRA 0-6-0 features realistic detail and an operating smoke unit. DCC ON BOARD™ locomotives feature dual-mode digital command control decoders enabling operation with a standard DC analog power pack or any NMRA-compliant Digital Command Control system. Speed, direction, and lighting control. Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.
- DCC ON BOARD™ for digital control of speed, direction, and lighting
- 0-6-0 Locomotive with Vanderbilt Tender
- Operating Smoke Unit & Headlight
- Detailed Scale Model with Metal Wheels and Siderods
- Performs Best on 18" Radius Curves or Greater
- HO Scale: 1:87