USRA 0-6-0 & Slope Tender (DCC) - Southern #1655 - HO Scale. With production beginning in 1918, the USRA 0-6-0 was one of a selection of locomotives designed by the United States Railroad Administration during the brief period in World War 1 when the US rail network was nationalized under government ownership. Classified as a light switcher, the type saw widespread success in both light freight and yard duties, and many railroads went on to run these plucky workhorses for several decades, once the rail system was turned back to the original operators. Bachmann's USRA 0-6-0 features realistic detail and an operating smoke unit. Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.
- Dual-mode DCC decoder for speed, direction, and lighting on any NMRA-compliant Digital Command Control system
- 0-6-0 Locomotive with Slope Tender
- Operating Smoke Unit & Headlight
- Detailed Scale Model with Metal Wheels and Siderods
- Performs Best on 18" Radius Curves or Greater
- HO Scale: 1:87