THOMAS & FRIENDS™ DIESEL ENGINE with Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Diesel believes that Steamies are no match for Diesels. Oily, scheming and ever ready to stir up trouble in the shed, Diesel's characteristic smirk is a sure sign that some Steamie, somewhere is in for a bit of trouble. However, given a chance, Diesel wants to show that he's a Really Useful Engine too! Diesel has shunted more freight cars in one day than any other diesel. He is based on a British Rail Class 08 Diesel-Electric Shunter. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 15" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 5 in., Width 1.3 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.1 in., Width 1.7 in., Height 6.3 in.
- UPC: 022899588025
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.