THOMAS & FRIENDS™ HENRY THE GREEN ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Henry is the No. 3 green engine. He is a long and fast engine and has a thoroughbred look. Like all thoroughbreds, he tends to be a little high-strung and a bit of a worrier. But on any day he'll give any engine a run for its money. Before his shape was changed, Henry had to have special coal brought in so he could run properly. Henry is based on a Stainer 4-6-0 Class 5 engine. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 9.5 in., Width 1.3 in., Height 2.3 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 13.4 in., Width 1.8 in., Height 7 in.
- UPC: 022899587455
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.