40' Box Car - CP RAIL #60026 - GREEN - HO Scale. Box Cars are the workhorse on any railroad, as they are used to economically move merchandise across the country. Our 40 foot Box Cars come in a variety of road names, with prototypical paint schemes. Bachmann Silver Series® rolling stock features: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Sliding Doors, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate® couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and has added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with sliding door, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899160047