High-Cube Box Car with Sliding Door - UNION PACIFIC® - HO Scale. Used to economically move merchandise across the US, Box Cars are the workhorse on all Railroads. Large capacity "high cube" cars evolved in the 1960s to meet the needs of the auto parts industry, and are now used by companies looking to maximize their payload on a single train car. The New Bachmann High Cube Box Cars feature updated tooling, prototypical sliding doors (door type varies by prototype), and come in a variety of road names, with prototypical paint schemes. Bachmann Silver Series® rolling stock features: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate® couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and has added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled, and featuring updated tooling
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Prototypical Sliding Door, and Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.4 in., W 1.6 in., H 2.4 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899182056
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.