Bachmann's track-cleaning car provides an efficient and economical way to clean your track. This car's exclusive dry-cleaning system features a reusable track cleaning pad. (Track-Cleaning Replacement Pads, Item No.16999, also available). With a variety of colors and road names to choose from, Track-Cleaning Cars are sure to keep your trains running smoothly. Our Premium Silver Series® Rolling Stock arrives fully assembled.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, N Scale 1:160
- Product Measurements: L 4.25 in., W 0.75 in., H 1.1 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 6.4 in., W 1.3 in., H 2.5 in.
- UPC: 022899163666
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.