85' Smooth-Side Observation Car with Lighted Interior - PRR - FLEET OF MODERNISM "JUNIATA NARROWS" - HO Scale. In the 1930s, lighter weight materials allowed for the development and production of a variety of coach, baggage, and observation cars as railroads ushered in the beginning of the streamline era. Materials like stainless steel, and aluminum, allowed for passenger cars to have smooth sides, proving valuable in reducing travel times on high-speed railways.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled with Lighted Interior
- Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 12.25 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 12.9 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.5 in.
- UPC: 022899143101
Performs best with 22" curves or greater