50' Outside Braced Box Car with Flashing End Of Train Device - NORFOLK SOUTHERN #400028 - HO Scale. This Outside Braced Box Car comes equipped with a track-powered flashing red LED light (also known as a Flashing Rear End Device or FRED). The Flashing Rear End Device is factory installed, operates on both DC and DCC layouts, and gives your train a modern finishing touch. Additional Features include: Operating Door, Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate® couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and has added weight for optimum tracking. Bachmann also offers a separate End of Train Device that you can use to replace the rear truck/coupler on a variety of rolling stock.
- Factory Installed FRED operates on DC and DCC Layouts
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled with operating door
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 7.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 10 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.5 in.
- UPC: 022899149066