Canadian 4-Bay Cylindrical Grain Hopper with Flashing End of Train Device - Canadian Pacific (Black W/Script Lettering) - HO Scale. Bachmann Canadian 4-bay cylindrical grain hopper comes equipped with a track-powered flashing red LED light (also known as a flashing rear end device or Fred). just attach the car to the end of your HO train for a modern finishing touch. Operates on both DC and DCC layouts. It also features metal wheels and E-Z Mate mark II couplers. Bachmann also offers a separate end of train device (item no. 42907) that you can use to replace the rear truck/coupler on a variety of rolling stock. See Bachmann Trains website for a list of compatible equipment.
- Equipped with a Track-powered flashing red LED light, also known as a flashing rear end device or FRED. Operates on both DC and DCC layouts
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled with Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 8.2 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 10 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899738048