THOMAS & FRIENDS™ GORDON'S EXPRESS BRAKE COACH - HO Scale. Express coaches form the fast and important passenger trains and are normally pulled by Gordon, James or Henry. Several of these coaches form the express, known as the "Wild Nor' Wester" that runs daily between Tidmouth to Barrow-in-Furness, and onwards to London, via Crovan's Gate. The Brake Coach is used for a combination of passengers and luggage. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All rolling stock features realistic character faces (where applicable), highly detailed, realistic plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Gordon's Brake Coach is used for a combination of passengers and luggage
- Featuring a detailed realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Runs on Bachmann HO Scale E-Z Track, and is Compatible with all popular brands of HO track
- The perfect addition to your Thomas and Friends collection
- Product Measurements: Length 10 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 13.7 in., Width 1.8 in., Height 7.7 in.
- UPC: 022899760353
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.