THOMAS & FRIENDS™ NARROW GAUGE RUSTY ENGINE (diecast construction) - Runs On N Scale Track. Rusty is the only diesel engine on the Narrow Gauge Railway. He loves adventure and especially loves his two-toned horn. In the original "Railway Series", Rusty was painted charcoal-black with gold lining. He is based on a Ruston & Hornsby 4wDM narrow gauge engine. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters. Narrow Gauge Thomas & Friends™ products are HO models that run on N scale track. All Thomas and Friends Narrow Gauge locomotives feature electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed Die Cast construction, all-metal wheels, and narrow gauge hook and loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Highly Detailed Die Cast Construction
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed narrow gauge hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann N scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of N scale track
- Product Measurements: L 2.5 in., W 0.75 in., H 1.5 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 5 in., W 1.5 in., H 4 in.
- UPC: 022899586038
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.