THOMAS & FRIENDS™ NARROW GAUGE RHENEAS ENGINE (diecast construction) - Runs On N Scale Track. Rheneas is a tough little engine who works hard even if it means some scratches and scrapes. Rheneas has a fine sense of humor and keeps the engines at the Blue Mountain Quarry smiling. When the Railway was in jeopardy of closing, it was Rheneas' heroics which saved the line, and brought his passengers home, earning him the nickname Gallant Old Engine. He is based on a Fletcher, Jennings & Co. 0-4-0ST narrow gauge engine. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters. Narrow Gauge Thomas & Friends™ products are HO models that run on N scale track. All Thomas and Friends Narrow Gauge locomotives feature electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed Die Cast construction, all-metal wheels, and narrow gauge hook and loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Highly Detailed Die Cast Construction
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed narrow gauge hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann N scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of N scale track
- Product Measurements: L 2.5 in., W 0.75 in., H 1.5 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 5 in., W 1.5 in., H 4 in.
- UPC: 022899586021
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.