USRA 0-6-0 Locomotive with Smoke & Short Haul Tender - N.C.& ST. L. #152 - HO Scale. The USRA 0-6-0 was a standard class of steam locomotive designed under the control of the United States Railroad Administration, the nationalized railroad system in the United States. This light switcher of the USRA types, had a 0-6-0 wheel arrangement. The versatile 0-6-0 provided a good balance of power, and economy. In service, the 0-6-0 was used for switching operations as well as pulling freight and passenger trains on trips where high speed was not required, including suburban passenger services and moving freight trains along smaller branch lines. The Bachmann 0-6-0 models feature prototypical Locomotives & Tender with Smoke and Operating Headlight.
- Prototypical 0-6-0 Locomotive with Short Haul Tender
- Operating Smoke Unit and Headlight
- Highly Detailed Scale Model with Metal Wheels and Siderods
- Performs Best on 18"" Radius Curves or Greater
- HO Scale: 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 8.8 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 10.2 in., W 1.8 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899506166