THOMAS & FRIENDS™ MAIL CAR - RED - HO Scale. Mail Cars (also known as the Mail Coaches) are rolling stock used for transporting letters and parcels throughout the Island of Sodor. Pulling the Mail Train is noted as being one of Percy's favourite jobs. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All rolling stock features highly detailed, realistic plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Mail Cars are rolling stock used for transporting letters and parcels
- Featuring a detailed realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Runs on Bachmann HO Scale E-Z Track, and is Compatible with all popular brands of HO track
- The perfect addition to your Thomas and Friends collection
- Product Measurments: Length 6 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurments: Length 8.7 in., Width 1.9 in., Height 7.3 in.
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.