THOMAS & FRIENDS™ DONALD ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Donald and his brother Douglas are twins. Donald hates to be parted from his brother, and loves to play practical jokes on the other engines. Donald and Douglas love to play practical jokes, especially impersonating one another. They were fitted with nameplates to specifically end this element of their humour. Donald is the #9 engine. Donald is a 0-6-0 tender engine based on the 812 class built for the Caledonian railway. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All rolling stock features realistic character faces (where applicable), highly detailed, realistic plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 9.25 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.3 in., Width 1.9 in., Height 6.3 in.
- UPC: 022899588070
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.