THOMAS & FRIENDS™ BILL ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Bill and Ben are twin engines and identical in every way. Bill wears a huge devious grin most of the day, and spends his time working between the clay pits of the Sodor China Clay Company and the Harbor. After a rockslide at the Quarry, it was the quick thinking of Bill, along with his brother Ben, that rescued all of the workers and brought them to safety. Bill is a low-slung 0-4-0 Saddle-tank engine built by WT Bagnall of Stafford. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 15" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 4.25 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 1.6 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 7.3 in., Width 1.9 in., Height 6.3 in.
- UPC: 022899588056
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.