THOMAS & FRIENDS™ GORDON THE EXPRESS ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. Gordon is the No. 4 blue engine who pulls the express. As the senior member of the engine family, he is the fastest and most powerful of Sir Topham Hatt's team - and he knows it. He's goodhearted, always willing to forgive, and uses his superior strength to help smaller engines out of trouble. When the Queen visited the Island of Sodor, Sir Topham Hatt asked Gordon to take her around. Gordon is based on a Gresley Liner A3 4-6-2 engine. Bachmann faithfully reproduces the Thomas and Friends Characters to run on HO Scale Track. All Locomotives feature Realistic Character Faces with Moving Eyes, Operating HO Scale Electric Drive Mechanisms, Highly Detailed Plastic Body Shells, All Metal Wheels, International Hook and Loop Couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurments: Length 9.5 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2.25 in.
- Retail Package Measurments: Length 13.2 in., Width 1.38 in., Height 7.2 in.
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.