40' Three-Dome Tank Car - 40' Three Dome Tank Car - MRS. CLAUS' SPICED CIDER #2162 - HO Scale. Constructed from the late 1900s to the mid-1940s, three-dome tank cars allowed customers to receive varying grades of liquid loads in the same car. The cars were extremely versatile, with examples found carrying everything from gasoline and oil to wine and liquors - separately, of course! Many were owned by the industries for which they provided service - whether vineyards, fuel distributors, or oil companies - and were often painted in unique, artistic liveries. Later in their life, a handful of cars were transitioned into maintenance-of-way use, further extending their usefulness and expanding the types of liquid they carried. Today, examples can typically be found in museums and operating on "photo freights" with tourist railroads. Bachmann's Three-Dome Tank Car arrives fully assembled with free-rolling metal wheels, E-Z Mate® couplers, and precision graphics for a variety of prototypical operators.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.25 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899171173