72' Smooth-Side Baggage Car - UNION PACIFIC® #5714 - HO Scale. In the 1930’s lighter weight materials allowed for the development and production of a variety of coach, baggage, and observation cars as railroads ushered in the beginning of the streamline era. Materials like stainless steel, and aluminum, allowed for passenger cars to have smooth or fluted sides and smooth roof lines.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 11.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 12.7 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899144030
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.