Adding another axle to the 4-4-0 design gave the Ten-Wheeler extra tractive power to haul heavy loads up mountainous terrain, making it a great all-around train for freight and passenger service. This DCC-equipped 4-6-0 with 63" drivers is ready to make the grade in N scale.
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• precision can motor
• die-cast boiler and chassis
• separate domes and stack
• finescale detailing including bell, whistle, and piping
• gear drive
• Walschaerts valve gear
• blackened metal wheels
• high-quality traction tires
• detailed backhead
• NMRA wheel profile
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.