Introduced in 1950, the all-purpose, 1600-HSP RS-3 diesel locomotive had the stamina and strength for freight and passenger service yet was agile enough for yard work. With its rugged, dependable design, it’s no wonder that many of these versatile RS-3 locomotives are still working today on short lines, tourist lines, and hauling freight.
Enjoy wireless touch-screen control of this E-Z App®-equipped locomotive through your smart device. Now you can have speed, direction, lighting, and sound control at your fingertips using your phone or tablet for Android™ or Apple® smart device and the FREE E-Z App® download.
Features of E-Z App® Touch-Screen Train Control include:
- wireless control with any Android™ device (running Android™ 4.3 or later) or any iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® device (running iOS8 or later)
- operates from up to 100 feet away with Bluetooth® Smart technology
- realistic, dynamic engine sound broadcast through your smart device
- requires 16 volt DC or DCC track power for operation
- ready to launch and use instantly after downloading the FREE Bachmann E-Z App® from the Google Play store or Apple App Store
- no configuration or additional equipment required
- all-wheel drive
- can motor
- LED headlights
- RP25 wheel contours
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.