Led by a powerful EMD F9 diesel, the Challenger is ready to confront the most rugged terrain. With an instantly recognizable color scheme and the classic Union Pacific® shield gracing the engine’s nose and matching caboose, the Challenger proudly displays its famous railroad heritage.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- EMD F9 diesel with all-wheel drive and operating headlight
- open quad hopper
- wide-vision caboose
- body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- 36" circle of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 11 pieces of curved track and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.