THOMAS & FRIENDS™ NARROW GAUGE SLATE WAGON with LOAD - Runs On N Gauge Track. Slate Trucks are the Skarloey Railway's most common type of truck, and can be seen as the narrow gauge counterparts to the Troublesome Trucks. Besides transporting slate, they have been known to transport broken branches, hay bales, cows, and sheep. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters. All rolling stock features highly detailed, realistic plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and narrow gauge international-style hook-and-loop couplers. A narrow-gauge railway is one where the spacing between the rails is less than the standard (4 ft 8 1?2 in) spacing found on typical railroads. Historically, narrow-gauge railways are most often found in mining, logging, light industrial, and light passenger service.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Highly Detailed Slate Wagon with Removable Load
- Used for transporting; slate, hay bales, cows and sheep on the Island of Sodor
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed narrow gauge hook-and-loop couplers
- Runs on Bachmann N gauge E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of N gauge track
- The perfect addition to your Thomas and Friends collection
- Product Measurements: L 0.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 0.5 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 4.75 in., W 1.5 in., H 3.1 in.
- UPC: 022899773018
©2020 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world.