2-6-2T Baldwin Class 10 DCC Sound Trench Engine - PAINTED, UNLETTERED - BLACK - On30 Scale. Quickly created narrow gauge railroads played a crucial role in bringing food, ammunition, and construction material to entrenched troops and carrying away injured soldiers from the Western Front in World War I. The Class 10 Trench 2-6-2T was one of the engines that saw service with the U.S. Army in France. When the war ended, the victorious U.S. troops turned over all the railways and equipment to the French, who adapted them to agricultural use. Bachmann’s DCC WOWSound®-equipped model is the first ever to feature Chuffinity™ technology. Featuring a ten-fold increase in the number of chuff sounds over previous WOW Steam offerings, Chuffinity™ creates amazingly diverse and realistic sounds. Coupled with intelligent load and grade sensing, chuffs will vary in character, volume, and intensity in prototypical fashion. Chuffinity™ is just part of this Trench engine-specific WOWSound® steam locomotive sound package that also features depot background and battleground sounds. Bachmann’s DCC sound-equipped Trench engine will put you in the middle of all the action of the Great War!
- DCC WOWSound®-equipped model with Chuffinity™ technology that creates amazingly diverse and realistic sounds
- Intelligent load and grade sensing, chuffs will vary in character, volume, and intensity in prototypical fashion
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- Blackened metal wheels and siderods, highly detailed body with numerous separately applied parts
- On30 Scale - O Scale Narrow Gauge Model That Runs on HO Track
- Product Measurements: L 6 in., W 1.5 in., H 2.3 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 10.3 in., W 3 in., H 6.4 in.
- UPC: 022899295053