Test Weight Car UNION PACIFIC® (silver) - HO Scale. Test Weight Cars had known weights so track scales could be precisely calibrated. They were used to check axle load limits and to determine the billing of customers for cargo loads. Bachmann Test Weight Cars come in a variety of colors and road names.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock
- Highly Detailed Die-Cast Painted Bodies with Separately Applied Brake Wheel and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Scale Like Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 2.5 in., W 1.4 in., H 1.2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899744049
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.