This new streamlined version of the K4 4-6-2 includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs as well as a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. It features a WOWSound® steam locomotive sound package that includes bell, whistle, blow down, cylinder cocks, water fill, coupler close/release, brake release and application, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more.
- DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
- true CD quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
- dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- precision motor
- operating headlight
- all metal chassis
- blackened metal wheels and siderods
- die-cast trailing truck
- painted engineer and fireman figures
- metal cut levers
- separately applied parts including pump, handrails, grabirons, and tender ladder
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, front and rear
Performs best on 22" radius curves or greater.