For hundreds of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus® performers and staff, the circus train was their home while on tour. It allowed its employees to comfortably travel in rail cars outfitted with customized sleeping and living quarters. Two complete circus trains, the Red and Blue Units, each traveled thousands of miles a year crisscrossing the United States to bring the Greatest Show On Earth® to cities big and small. With our Red Unit version, you can join the circus and ride the rails on The Greatest Show On Earth® Special!
This ready-to-run train set includes:
• Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey™ F7-A diesel locomotive with operating headlight
• 85’ smooth-side coach - Red Unit
• 85’ smooth-side observation car - Red Unit
• body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
• 63" x 45" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track®, including 16 pieces of 22” curved track, 3 pieces of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
• power pack and speed controller
• illustrated instruction manual
© Feld Entertainment. RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY and THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH are trademarks of and are used under license from Ringling Bros.-Barnum & Bailey Combined Shows, Inc. All rights reserved. www.Ringling.com.