The 2-6-0 mogul steam locomotive was developed as a replacement for the 4-4-0 “American” locomotive which was the standard loco on railroads during the better part of the 19th century. Moguls saw service from the late 19th century through the 1920s with many lines using them until the end of the steam era. Introducing our first E-Z App® -equipped steam locomotive! Enjoy wireless touch-screen control of this 2-6-0 through your Bluetooth® 4-supported Android™ or Apple® smart device. Now you can have speed, direction, lighting, and sound control at your fingertips using your Android™ or Apple® smart device and the FREE E-Z App® -download. This EZ App® steam locomotive features a die-cast chassis, metal valve gear and side rods, operating LED headlight and backup light, metal handrails, metal wheels and E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers.
Features of E-Z App® Touch-Screen Train Control include:
- wireless control with any Android™ device (running Android™ 4.3 or later) or any iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® device (running iOS8 or later)
- operates from up to 100 feet away with Bluetooth® Smart technology
- realistic, dynamic engine sound broadcast through your smart device
- requires 16 volt DC or DCC track power for operation
- ready to launch and use instantly after downloading the FREE Bachmann E-Z App® from the Google Play Store™ or Apple App Store®
- no configuration or additional equipment required
- die-cast chassis
- metal valve gear and side rods
- operating LED headlight and backup light
- metal cut levers
- metal handrails
- metal wheels
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.
Additional Product Specifications:
- Length (chassis minus couplers) – Locomotive: 5.45" – Tender:3.21"
- Height (railhead to top of Loco):1.9"
- Box Dimensions:10.13" x 3.4" x 1.88"