PRAIRIE 2-6-2 Locomotive w/SMOKE & TENDER - Rio Grande™ #74 (Flying Grande)- HO Scale. In the early 1900’s the 2-6-2 Locomotives were built to be used on the mid-western prairies. In all 1500 2-6-2 were built with many of them used in short lines. The Bachmann 2-6-2 models feature Locomotive & Tender with Smoke and Operating Headlight, Highly Detailed Locomotive and Tender Bodies, Metal Wheels and Siderods, and operating E-Z Mate Couplers. This model preforms best on 18" radius curves or greater.
- 2-6-2 Locomotive & Tender
- Operating Smoke Unit and Headlight
- Highly Detailed Scale Model with Metal Wheels and Siderods
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 10 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 13 in., W 3 in., H 2 in.
- UPC: 022899515267
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.