Introduced in early 1939, the FT series was the first of many 'F' units made by the Electromotive Division of GM. They had 1350 HP and were sold originally in A-B pairs. A total of 1,096 units were made between 1939 and 1945.
Enjoy wireless touch-screen control of this E-Z App®-equipped locomotive through your smart device. Now you can have speed, direction, lighting, and sound control at your fingertips using your phone or tablet for Android™ or Apple® smart device and the FREE E-Z App® download.
Features of E-Z App® Touch-Screen Train Control include:
- wireless control with any Android™ device (running Android™ 4.3 or later) or any iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® device (running iOS8 or later)
- operates from up to 100 feet away with Bluetooth® Smart technology
- realistic, dynamic engine sound broadcast through your smart device
- requires 16 volt DC or DCC track power for operation
- ready to launch and use instantly after downloading the FREE Bachmann E-Z App® from the Google Play store or Apple App Store
- no configuration or additional equipment required
- all-wheel drive
- can motor
- LED headlight
- RP25 wheel contours
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.