General Electric designed this sleek locomotive for Amtrak's specific needs. You will see it pulling many types of
passenger cars all over the United States.
• 4 wheel power trucks with traction tires
• powered by dual motors
• flywheel coasting action
• all metal gears
• electronic 6-amp reverse board with directional lock-out
• True Blast Plus® 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell
• durable ABS plastic shell
• die-cast trucks, truck sides, pilots, and fuel tanks
Bachmann Industries is an official licensee of Amtrak®. Amtrak, Amtrak California, Amtrak Cascades, America’s Railroad and Pacific Surfliner are service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.