Built by the Electro-Motive Division of General Motors between 1954 and 1963, this entry in the “Geep” series was one of the best-selling diesels ever produced. It was distinguished by a powerful 16-cylinder 1,750-HSP 567 engine and available with optional dynamic brakes and winterization hatch.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
- dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder with 8-pin plug
- all-wheel drive
- precision can motor
- dual, precision-balanced flywheels
- super-quiet drive train
- die-cast chassis
- metal cut levers
- finescale handrails
- blackened metal wheels
- directional lighting
- RP25 wheel contours
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
Bachmann Industries, Inc. is an official licensee of Union Pacific and is authorized to use trademarks owned and/or registered by Union Pacific. "Union Pacific" and the Union Pacific shield are registered trademarks, used under license.